While brand new, gorgeous, low-maintenance homes are the hallmarks of Weaver Homes’ Lifestyle Communities in Pittsburgh North, they also offer so much more. There are intangible benefits of living in communities where the neighbors are all in the same phase of life, the kids have moved out, and there’s more time to focus on interesting new hobbies, adventures, and activities.
That’s why each of our Lifestyle Communities offer interest-specific clubs and welcome any homeowners to join! There are no hard and fast rules — these clubs are more like groups of friends that meet at various times of the week to explore common interests and do interesting things.
Living in a Weaver Homes Lifestyle Community
Have an idea for an activity? The social committee would love to hear about it! Need to meet at a different time? Just mention it! These clubs are created just for Weaver Homes’ lifestyle residents to help enrich their lives and foster a sense of community. Join one or all, participate weekly or only when you can — they’d love to have you! Here are a few of the clubs our Lifestyle Communities offer:
- Card Club – Love playing poker or bridge in a friendly, relaxed setting? This one’s for you!
- Coffee Club – Really just an excuse to drink more coffee in cool locations, these clubs meet at local cafes around town.
- Bible Studies Club – Discuss favorite passages and share inspirational stories.
- Gardening Club – The only yard work you ever have to do is whenever you feel like it in our community vegetable, herb, and flower gardens.
- Dinner Club – Explore all the great local restaurants Northern Pittsburg has to offer!
- Walking Club – Sure, it’s exercise, but walking is always better with friends.
- Golf Club – Try out different courses in the area or join a league to play at the same time, same place, weekly.
- Water Aerobics – Summertime brings new ways to exercise and many communities now have water aerobics in high gear.
- Your Club! Our community associations are always eager to hear new ideas for lifestyle clubs. If you have an interest in something, chances are someone else does, too!
Even if formal clubs aren’t your thing, or you don’t have time to commit to one, there are still plenty of opportunities for you to meet new friends and enjoy your community. Shared amenities like clubhouses with fitness centers and game rooms, heated swimming pools, patios with grills and lounge areas, and sidewalks encourage residents to stay active and engaged. There is never a dull moment at a Weaver Homes Lifestyle Community!
If you’re interested to know more about any of these Lifestyle Communities, their amenities or clubs, please contact us at 724-609-5261 or schedule a private appointment. We can’t wait to see you!