Hosting The Ultimate Football Party
Are you prepared for football season or are you still sitting on the bench? We’ve got some tips for how to make your Game Day at home even better when you and your friends can’t make it to the stadium!
- Your guests are coming to hang out and enjoy the game. Make sure there is plenty of comfy seating – a sectional sofa, club chairs, ottomans and floor pillows are couple of options.
- Decorate with team colors. It’s festive and shows team spirit!
- The TV is crucial. Depending on the size of your party room, you’ll need to make sure the TV is placed properly so that guests can see it from various spots in the room. What’s better than watching a big play on a big screen?
- Between the hype and the yelling – be sure to keep everyone hydrated with beer, soda, lemonade, water.
- When it comes to food, buffet-style is easiest for your indoor tailgate. Make sure there are plenty of snacks like veggies & dip, chips & salsa, pretzels, etc.
And stick to crowd pleasers… like these!
Slow Cooker Chili